British Alpine Ski School
Easy Booking Open Now
BASS Director - Val D'Isere & Tignes
Craig's Ski Courses 2022
Join me on any of the courses below or you can book me for private lessons or request a course you would like me to run
10th - 14th Jan 22
ALL MOUNTAIN PERFORMANCE COURSE
Good red run skiers and above. This course is specially designed to improve skills and personal performance on and off the piste.
1. Small group with lots of individual attention.
2. Video feedback sessions with individual improvement plans.
3. Experience interesting and challenging terrain.
5 half days plus 3 evening sessions.
Book your place in advance.
6th to 12th Feb 2022
Ski Performance course.
5 Day ski course staying in a catered chalet by the piste. This Nordic adventure will be like anything you have experienced before.
1. All day course with evening feedback and daily improvement plan.
2. Catered chalet with hot tub, sauna and TV-meeting room.
3. The chance to try ski touring and cross country skiing.
Flights not included.
5th and 6th March
Preparation Weekend for BASI L2
Get ready for your course with and overview of your performance to get you skiing at your best and specific points to focus on. Your trainer will advise you how to make the most of your strengths and avoid your weaknesses.
BASI students only
Instructor: Craig Halliday
Craig Halliday - ISTD
Resort Director Val D'Isere
BASS Pro Trainer. Level 4 ISTD
BASI Ski Trainer
Works: Val D'Isere & Tignes
Home town: Glasgow